Yes! Registration on InOwnHome is completely FREE. Go to the ‘Account’ link on the top right of the home page.
To list your property on our platform you should have Agent or Agency account it should not be subscriber account. If you have one of the two account discussed above you should Log In and click on post property which is in upper right hand corner in desktop mode. If you are logging In from mobile there is a three line bar in upper right hand corner and when you will click on it you see post property link.
Also you can post your property from your account dashboard which will be as submit property.
At InOwnHome our main aim is to keep it broker free platform. In order to achieve that we verify each owner/tenant’s account and activate it after verifying that the user is genuine.
It is very simple process. As soon as you register you will receive a mail with link to verify your email. It hardly takes a couple of minutes.
- At InOwnHome customer satisfaction is our main aim and we don’t post anything on your social network for cheap publicity
- We don’t ask for any extra information when you login with your social account
- If you use your social account, you will not have to remember one more secret password 🙂
- If you are registering with social account, please make sure that your provide your mobile number at profile page after login
Once you register on InOwnHome, you can enjoy different benefits. Few of these are mentioned below:
Post property & connect with Buyers
- Post three property for FREE
- Showcase your property to over million of buyers
- Get instant responses via Email & SMS
- Get your own Dashboard
- Track responses & contact buyers/tenants instantly
- Chat with buyers in message section without exposing your contact details
- Post Your Property Now
Yes, if you are a new user, you will have to register as Agent/Owner or Agency(if you are agency) before you can post your Property on InOwnHome. It’s a one-time process and won’t take much of your time. Also, when you register and create an account on InOwnHome, it gets easier for us to connect you with relevant Tenants/Buyers who are looking for a Property like yours.
Owner related questions
If you have logged in and on clicking post property you see message “You need a higher level of permission or this page is denied with your user role.” This means you have registered as subscriber not as agent/owner or agency. So to post property you have to register again with types selected as Agent/Owner or agency or you should contact our customer support at [email protected]
Every listing on InOwnHome is verified for its content, photo, location and genuine broker free ownership. So as your Property will be made active (visible for all) after these verifications.
Any changes to the property listing after activation will go through scrutinization process to maintain the quality of listing on sites. Don’t worry! Our Customer service representative will make it active within no time if all details are acceptable.
Yes, To help the owners who don’t have a computer or a laptop, we allow you to list your property by sending us details of your property along with photos on 9205-772-338 through WhatsApp.
Our main aim at InOwnHome is to maintain this platform broker free and if we find a property listing by a user who is a broker or suspected to be a broker, we reject the listing. While doing so we may end up rejecting genuine listings sometimes. For such cases, please contact us on +91-92057-72338 (call or WhatsApp) or drop us a mail on [email protected]
As we try our best to make this platform broker free, we seek your cooperation by following below guidelines:
- Provide accurate details while listing your property
- Provide exact location of your property on the map
- Please do not include your phone/email number in description of property
- Add at least one photos of each room, hall, kitchen etc. to make your listing more attractive
- We have kept the listing process simple. A user without any experience can complete a listing in less than 5 minutes
Tenants/Buyers related questions
Yes, you can search and shortlist the properties without an account. But to receive owner’s email & phone number you will have to create an account or login .
To help you, we have created map search feature which provides the exact location of the property on the map. You can also look for details such as nearby schools, hospital etc. on the map on the detail page of the property
Please post your requirements using WhatsApp at +919205772338 or email ([email protected]) and our system will recommend a property as soon as it finds something matching your requirement.